By joining the Amisfield Wine Club, you agree to the following:
- As part of your membership, two cases of wine per year are sent automatically, these cases will be sent to you in approximately March and September. We will always send you a confirmation email before dispatch.
- A minimum membership period of one year.
- If you cancel or amend your scheduled order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged the cost of collecting and/or redirecting.
-You must give two weeks' written notice before a scheduled delivery to cancel or amend your membership details or wine club case.
- You are obliged to notify Amisfield of any changes to your delivery address or credit card details as they come about.
-You consent to your credit card details being kept in a secure file, and for payment to be processed approximately two weeks before the scheduled dispatches. (Note that order dispatch dates may vary each year, depending on vintage releases and bottling dates).
- If there is a problem with your credit card, or if we have not heard back from you within two weeks, your membership will be cancelled. We will notify you in writing.
- If you decide to cancel your membership you will no longer be eligible for the discount off wine or bistro purchases.
- The 10% discounts do not apply in conjunction with any other promotions.
- You are 18 years of age or older
Join an exclusive group of like-minded wine lovers and take advantage of a wide range of privileges.
You’ll receive access to pre-release, select cellar and limited edition wines, great discounts, invitations to Amisfield events and much more. There’s no cost to join, but the benefits abound:
- Access to pre-release, select cellar and limited-edition wines.
- Personal allocation of new-release wines.
- Complimentary freight within New Zealand and Australia.
- 10% discount on Amisfield wines and merchandise.
- 10% discount when dining at Amisfield Bistro (for up to four people).
- Invitations to events.
- Complimentary tasting at the Cellar Door (for up to four people).
- One complimentary wine master class per year (for up to four people). This is an in-depth, educational and informative wine tasting session, with an overview of the history of Amisfield and the Central Otago region, as well as the varieties Amisfield offers. By appointment only.
- One complimentary behind-the-scenes winery and vineyard tour at Amisfield Estate, meeting our Winemaker and Vineyard Manager (for up to two people, usual cost is $320 per person). By appointment only.
- An anniversary gift