By joining the Amisfield Wine Club, you agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Two cases of wine will be charged to your credit card automatically (one in September, one in March) and sent to the address in your profile.
- Your credit card details will be held securely by Payment Express.
- A minimum membership period of one year.
- If you cancel your membership or amend your scheduled order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged the cost of collecting and/or redirecting.
- The 10% member discount does not apply in conjunction with any other promotions.
Join an exclusive group of like-minded wine lovers and take advantage of a wide range of privileges.
You’ll receive access to pre-release, select cellar and limited edition wines, great discounts, invitations to Amisfield events and much more. There’s no cost to join, but the benefits abound:
- Access to pre-release, select cellar and limited-edition wines.
- Personal allocation of new-release wines.
- Complimentary freight within New Zealand and Australia.
- 10% discount on Amisfield wines and merchandise.
- 10% discount when dining at Amisfield Bistro (for up to four people).
- Invitations to events.
- Complimentary tasting at the Cellar Door (for up to four people).
- One complimentary wine master class per year (for up to four people). This is an in-depth, educational and informative wine tasting session, with an overview of the history of Amisfield and the Central Otago region, as well as the varieties Amisfield offers. By appointment only.
- One complimentary behind-the-scenes winery and vineyard tour at Amisfield Estate, meeting our Winemaker and Vineyard Manager (for up to two people, usual cost is $320 per person). By appointment only.
- An anniversary gift