By joining the Amisfield Wine Club, you agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Two cases of selected wine will be charged to your credit card automatically (one in autumn and one in spring) and sent to the address in your online profile. We will confirm this with you by email, you can change this case at anytime by logging in and editing the case in your cart.
- Your credit card details will be held securely by an authorised third party; Payment Express.
- A minimum membership period of one year.
- If you cancel your membership or amend your scheduled order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged the cost of collecting and/or redirecting.
- The 10% member discount does not apply in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Please keep your online profile up to date, deliveries made to incorrect addresses will be charged the cost of collecting and/or redirecting.
Join an exclusive group of like-minded wine lovers and take advantage of a wide range of privileges.
You’ll receive access to pre-release, select cellar and limited edition wines, great discounts, invitations to Amisfield events and much more. There’s no cost to join, but the benefits abound:
- 12 bottles of the best of our collection delivered twice yearly.
- Access to pre-release, select cellar and limited-edition wines.
- Personal allocation of new-release wines.
- Complimentary freight within New Zealand and Australia.
- 10% discount on all Amisfield wines and merchandise.
- 10% discount when dining at Amisfield Bistro for you and three guests.
- Invitations to events.
- Complimentary tasting at the Cellar Door for you and three guests any time you visit.
- One complimentary wine master class per year for you and three guests. This is an in-depth, educational and informative wine tasting session, with an overview of the history of Amisfield and the Central Otago region, as well as the varieties Amisfield offers. By appointment only.
- One complimentary exclusive behind-the-scenes winery and vineyard tour at Amisfield Estate (usually closed to the public), meeting our Winemaker and Vineyard Manager for you and three guests. Value of $320pp. By appointment only.