Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Amisfield.
At Amisfield we pride ourselves in creating and maintaining a positive and supportive work environment in which all staff can work together to achieve both our business and individual personal goals and aspirations. We are committed to providing a safe and rewarding workplace for all employees.
All full-time employees, are eligible for free medical, life, trauma and income protection insurance.
Accounts & Payroll Administrator
We are looking for an Accounts & Payroll Administrator to join our dynamic Finance and Administration team.
Based at Lake Hayes, Queenstown, this role forms part of a supportive team and reports directly to the Financial Manager with key tasks including assisting with:
• Weekly payroll processing
• Maintenance of monthly accounts and reporting
• Wine distribution logistics
• Bank and cash management
• Preparation of statutory returns
The successful candidate for this position will:
• Be a self-starter with a desire to develop their career
• Hold a tertiary qualification
• Have an ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Have strong computer skills and organisational abilities
• Have a cheerful disposition, mature work ethic and a team spirit
This is a full time, permanent position with remuneration being commensurate with experience and includes company funded healthcare and life insurance as well as a wine allowance.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to Gill Pringle, Financial Manager, email@example.com
Applications close on 22nd December 2017, unless the position is filled earlier.
Only people currently eligible to work in New Zealand should apply for this position.
Cellar Door Host
Amisfield Wines are showcased in our very busy Bistro and Cellar Door to domestic and international guests throughout the year.
This role is a dynamic and coveted position and offers great wine industry experience and extensive wine training. You will work alongside our Sales Manager and Cellar Door team to deliver challenging sales targets. You will get access to our winemaking and viticulture teams. You will get to work with our Sales and Marketing team on events and other wine company business.
We are seeking candidates for full time rostered hours:
• Who have minimum 2 years’ experience in retail sales or hospitality
• With strong interpersonal skills who can interact with a high volume of customers
• Who are team players that can perform a variety of functions related to wine sales, stock control and shipping around the globe
• With a hunger to learn and a passion for all things wine
• Who are eligible to work in NZ and available to work on a 7 day a week roster
• A General Mangers Certificate is desirable, but not essential
Please apply by emailing your CV to Cellar Door Manager; Kenny Tahuri on firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef de Partie & Commis Chef
Our award winning winery restaurant is looking for a Chef de Partie & a Commis Chef to join our innovative, energetic & very busy kitchen team.
You must have experience in a similar role.
You must be passionate about New Zealand and the unique produce that is on offer.
You must be willing to work hard and learn quickly.
Do you thrive in a busy kitchen environment?
We would prefer you have a culinary degree, however, this isn't essential if you can show us how experienced you are.
Please only apply if you are in New Zealand by emailing Larni Wedd, F&B General Manager on email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Duty Managers & Senior Waitstaff
We are a very busy restaurant offering a unique dining experience in the heart of Central Otago. We have positions available for Duty Managers and experienced Front of House staff.
Please only apply if you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, DM’s must have a current GM Certificate, first aid certificate, barista & bar experience.
This role requires a sound wine knowledge and extensive knowledge on the fundamentals of service.
Please apply if you are in New Zealand by emailing Larni Wedd, F&B Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa & committed to the Queenstown Lakes Region.